4235 Tigris Dr, Apopka
Pre-Construction. To be built. Meet the Estero Bay- where the amenities you need meet the style you desire. The entrance foyer is accented by a graceful arch welcoming you into the home. To your left is an open Living Room and Dining Room combination that gives you plenty of space for entertaining, or you may choose a study with elegant double doors. Past the staircase is the generous Family Room, open to the Kitchen and Dinette. You have a three car tandem garage so there’s always lots of room for parking or storage-but you can choose to make the tandem garage a Home Office, or first floor bedroom with a full bath. No matter which design you choose, you still have a covered Lanai to bring the outdoors in. Upstairs are four bedrooms, two baths, and an airy loft. The Owner’s Suite is truly remarkable with dual closets and a private bath with a two bowl vanity and separate soaking tub and shower. Customize this home to fit what you need, and make it truly yours. DISCLAIMER: Prices, financing, promotion, and offers subject to change without notice. Must use NVR Mortgage to receive promotion. Offer valid on new sales only. Cannot be combined with any other offer. See a Sales & Marketing Representative for details. All uploaded photos are stock photos of this floor plan. Home will look similar to photos.
- MLS® #W7811385
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,061
- Year Built2018
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Fire Hydrant, Public
- FeaturesPlayground, Deed Restricted
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Tandem
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewLot - Oversized, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Lighting, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered, Trees/Landscaped
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market2
- Address4235 Tigris Dr
- SubdivisionOrchid Estates
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32712
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCrown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Tankless Water Heater
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryZellwood Elem
- MiddleWolf Lake Middle
- HighApopka High
- Listing OfficeMarge F Maltbie
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 18th, 2019 at 2:59pm EDT.