1748 Queen Palm Dr, Apopka
Beautiful 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom, POOL home in The Palms, a very sought after neighborhood, close to shopping, restaurants, schools & I-4! This home is freshly painted and offers many amenities including a newer roof (2012), a beautiful, screened-in, sparkling blue in-ground pool (seller has agreed to leave the salt-water conversion system upon request), a sauna in the covered lanai, a storage shed on the fenced-in backyard with a fire pit to warm your toes, 2 wild grapefruit trees, a private security video camera, 5-zone sprinkler system (2016) with timer and a new (2016) DUCANE (Compressor) and a rebuilt Water Softener (2016) with new charcoal and resin! The interior offers digital control on new hot water heater (2018), whole house reverse osmosis system (2015), new thermostat (ECOBEE, compatible with ALEXA, so you can just ask her to turn on the A/C for you!)! There are plant shelves throughout the main areas, crown molding in back bedroom, volume ceilings and it's freshly painted! THIS IS YOUR NEXT HOME! IT'S A MUST-SEE! ***SOLD AS-IS. ***BUYER SHOULD INDEPENDENTLY VERIFY ALL INFORMATION.
- MLS® #V4904768
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,976
- Year Built1994
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Phone Available
- FeaturesTennis Courts
- ParkingCovered, Driveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewLot - Oversized, Street Paved, Unincorporated, Pool View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolAuto Cleaner, Gunite, In Ground, Lighting, Screen Enclosure, Tile
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Irrigation System, Lighting, Rain Barrel/Cistern(s), Rain Gutters, Sauna, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered, Storage, Fruit Trees, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Rods
- Listing OfficeGlobal Realty Of Volusia
- Address1748 Queen Palm Dr
- SubdivisionPalms Sec 04
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32712
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Sauna, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Thermostat, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Kitchen Reverse Osmosis System, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Filtration System, Water Purifier, Water Softener, Whole House R.O. System
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story, Ground Floor Unit
- Days on Market36
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on February 23rd, 2019 at 1:15am EST.