(Undisclosed Address), Gibsonton
This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to own one of the most magnificent trophy properties in the U.S., The Victory Mansion. This waterfront mansion with adjacent lot totals nearly 160 acres on the water, is the perfect island retreat to get away from it all. A gated entry and tree lined driveway will lead you to the Victory estate showcasing classic and modern design with coveted wide-open views of Tampa Bay. Enjoy direct Gulf access with unobstructed sunset views. You will be delighted with the large rooms the home has to offer with sweeping bay views. Craftsmanship is unparalleled with custom designed intricate ceilings including hand applied gold leaf, marble floors with inlay, world class custom chandeliers, solid wood cabinetry, Onyx master bathroom, custom designed trey ceilings with lighting, dual fireplace and covered outdoor terrace. Enjoy entertaining with a complete gourmet chefs kitchen, butler pantry, movie theater, over-sized garage and guest will love the en-suite bed and baths. The enviable outdoor space is highlighted by the gorgeous infinity pool area with spa, basket ball court, tennis court additional separate garage & storage, inside gym with pool bath, covered grill area, boat dock with lift, block construction, hurricane impact windows and doors, private beach area, and a rooftop deck with unobstructed views of downtown Tampa and St Petersburg. Even the most discriminating buyer will be pleased. Buyer to verify all dimensions and sizes are approximate.
- MLS® #U8028932
- Full Baths6
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage10,410
- Year Built2015
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesPublic, Sprinkler Meter
- ParkingGarage Faces Side, Oversized, Parking Pad
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewCoastalConstruction Control Line, Conservation, Corner Lot/Unit, Cul-de-sac, Flood Insurance Required, Lot - Oversized
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground, Infinity, Lighting
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Fenced, Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Shower, Rain Gutters, Storage, Tennis Court(s)
- Lot Description100 to less than 200
- FoundationStilt/On Piling
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Residential
- CountyHillsborough County
- Zip Code33534
- InteriorMarble, Other
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Coffered Ceiling(s), Crown Molding, Dry Bar, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Tray Ceiling(s), Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar, Window Treatments
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Tankless Water Heater
- HeatingCentral, Propane
- CoolingCentral Air
- Days on Market76
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on March 20th, 2019 at 12:45am EDT.