676 Bayway Blvd, Clearwater Beach
Welcome to your new Clearwater Beach getaway! Enjoy the best of both worlds: a deep-water boat slip with 10,000lb lift and only steps to all of the events at Clearwater Beach! This tropical townhome is hidden on a quiet street and next to the Clearwater Yacht Club. Enjoy the sugary white sands by day and the unique crafts and street performers by night at world-famous Pier 60. Or take your boat to downtown Clearwater for great restaurants and seasonal concerts. Have you ever dreamed of 360º VIEWS of the water and city? Now you can enjoy a bird’s eye view of the glittering lights, surrounding views of the intracoastal and even the million dollar 4th of July fireworks display! This turn-key, low-maintenance, elevated townhouse was built in 2004 with newer building codes thereby reducing your insurance. The first level can fit 2 cars or one car and extra bonus room with sliding door to a covered patio. Take the elevator to the second level and you are instantly transported to a beach paradise. With views of the bay from the kitchen, dining room and living room. The expansive master suite has extra space for a sitting area or office overlooking the water too! The elevator goes to all 4 levels including the rooftop terrace. UPDATES: NEW refrigerator, 2 AC units 2014, Water Heater 2011, Roof 2015. Boat slip can accommodate up to 50’ boat. Great investment opportunity with only a 31 day minimum rental period. Furniture is negotiable.
- MLS® #U8025497
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,269
- Year Built2004
- FeaturesDock, Elevators, Pool, Vehicle Restrictions, Fishing Pier, Sidewalk, Water Access, Waterfront
- ParkingGarage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewFlood Insurance Required, Flood Zone, In City Limits, Near Marina, Near Public Transit, Sidewalk, Street Paved, City View, Pool View, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontBay/Harbor, ICW
- PoolIn Ground, Lighting
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, French Doors, Lighting, Outdoor Grill, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Storage, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsDrapes, Shades
- Listing OfficeCoastal Properties Group
- Address676 Bayway Blvd
- AreaClearwater/Clearwater Beach
- SubdivisionMoorings Twnhms
- CityClearwater Beach
- CountyPinellas County
- Zip Code33767
- InteriorCarpet, Porcelain Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Elevator, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Split Bedroom, Thermostat, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer, Wine Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesThree Or More Story, Townhouse 2-3 Floors
- Days on Market50
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on January 16th, 2019 at 11:15pm EST.