6742 64th Ter E, Bradenton
Motivated Seller ! Welcome to this Open Airy Meticulously Maintained Pool Home (Cathedral Ceilings)In Foyer ,Dining Room and Formal Living Room, Pool Enclosure (Completely Re-screened 2017)(New Electric Pool Heater 2017)(New Salt Water Generator 2017)Enjoy Spillover Waterfall in the Sparkling Pebble Tech Pool with Paver Brick Patio/Deck.The Spacious kitchen is well equipped with Wood Cabinets,Pantry,Breakfast Bar and Built in Desk.Utility Room Includes Washer and Gas Dryer(Gas is Available in Kitchen) Master Suite Includes Dual Vanities and Walk in Closets,Separate Water Closet,Garden Tub with New Tile Surround, (2018 ) Large Glass Enclosed Shower with Bench Seat Completely Remodel in(2018)Beautiful New Wood Plank Tile in all Bedrooms(2018)Beautiful 18' Tile Flows throughout remainder of house .New Front Screened EntryWay (2017) New High Efficiency HVAC (2017) Flood Zone X !! All this Plus Whisper Bend Neighborhood ! Close To UTC Mall ,Golf Courses,Restaurants and Jiggs Landing(boat Ramp)Come Have A look at this Move-ready home, You will not be disappointed!
- MLS® #U8023543
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,000
- Year Built2001
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Street Lights
- FeaturesDeed Restricted
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- ViewIn County
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground, Indoor, Other, Salt Water, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Rods
- Days on Market92
- Address6742 64th Ter E
- AreaBradenton/Braden River/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionWater Oak Unit 1
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34203
- InteriorCeramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryTara Elementary
- MiddleBraden River Middle
- HighBraden River High
- Listing OfficeLuxury & Beach Realty Inc
Price Change History for 6742 64th Ter E, Bradenton, FL (MLS® #U8023543)
|Price Reduced||$328,900||$6,000 (1.79%)|
|Price Reduced (from $339,900)||$334,900||$5,000 (1.47%)|
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on February 15th, 2019 at 2:02pm EST.