14275 Siesta Rd, Largo
This magnificent gated Tuscan style estate is situated on a 4.5 acre lot with 247 feet of waterfront on the Intracoastal waterway and bay. The sweeping view, the incredible architectural design and extraordinary custom features throughout this 17,500 sq. ft. home will take your breath away! The house sits on 173 concrete pilings, concrete reinforced walls, windows that sustain 175 MPH winds and a whole house generator provides the ultimate safety and comfort for your family. This is an environmentally conscious house with solar water heater, LED lighting and energy efficient appliances. The home’s design keeps views clear and uncompromised and invites natural light into the interior. The ground floor loggia has an outdoor fire pit overlooking a balustrade bordered pond with center fountain, a children’s playground, and a putting green. Formal entertaining areas include a grand salon with a two story handmade fireplace and two story tall dining room with seating for 20 accented by a groin vaulted ceiling. Nearby is a fully equipped commercial catering kitchen and a covered terrace to enjoy cocktails. A guest suite, or in law quarters, has 900 sq. ft. of private space and a large terrace. The spacious family room opens to a salt water pool with Infinity edge, sun shelf, and fountains surrounded by a shell stone deck, outdoor kitchen and mesmerizing views. The lavish features and details of this home can only be appreciated by your own personal tour for the most discerning buyer.
- MLS® #U8012759
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths4
- Square Footage17,599
- Year Built2010
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Solar, Sprinkler Meter
- ParkingCircular Driveway, Electric Vehicle Charging Station(s), Garage Door Opener, Golf Cart Garage, Golf Cart Parking, Guest, Oversized, Parking Pad, Portico
- # of Garages5
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 5+ Car Garage
- ViewFlood Zone, Level, Lot - Oversized, Street Dead-End, Street Paved, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolAuto Cleaner, Infinity, Lighting, Outside Bath Access, Pool Sweep, Salt Water, Solar Heat
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Fenced, French Doors, Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Kitchen, Outdoor Shower, Rain Gutters, Sprinkler Metered, Storage, Bamboo, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionTwo + to Five Acres
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes, Insulated Windows, Rods, Shades, Thermal Windows, Window Treatments
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Residential
- Address14275 Siesta Rd
- SubdivisionSiesta Woods
- CountyPinellas County
- Zip Code33774
- InteriorBrick/Stone, Marble, Travertine, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Central Vaccum, Coffered Ceiling(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, Elevator, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Tray Ceiling(s), Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar, Window Treatments
- AppliancesBar Fridge, Built-In Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan, Gas Water Heater, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Solar Hot Water, Tankless Water Heater, Washer, Water Softener, Wine Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Natural Gas, Reverse Cycle
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- FireplacesGas, Family Room, Living Room, Master Bedroom, Other Room
- Days on Market133
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on December 11th, 2018 at 3:30am EST.