2089 Forest Dr, Clearwater
This immaculate home has been lovingly cared for, so all you have to do is move in to this two bedroom, two bath home in Greenbriar. This large corner lot has room inside and out to enjoy Florida living. Newer windows in the Family Room and Florida Room, crown molding in most rooms, en suite bath in master, and hurricane awnings on most windows are some of the key features of this home. Although the Florida Room is not counted in sfh, it is open to the rest of the home and is one of the most lived-in rooms with its new windows and access to the back yard. Guest bath has a tub/shower, master has a shower, and master has hand rails for safety. There are 5 ceiling fans throughout, including one in the kitchen to keep the chef cool! Kitchen has a newer large stainless steel refrigerator and, yes, there is a dishwasher. Security system is leased. The oversized one car garage has a workbench, shelving that conveys, utility sink, and carpet on the floor. The driveway has plenty of room for multiple cars. The nicely landscaped yard has an open backyard patio, room for a pool, storage area in the back, and some vinyl fencing. Greenbriar, with its community pool and clubhouse, monthly dinners, pool tables, and exercise room, is located near the Countryside area, shopping, restaurants, and world famous beaches.
- MLS® #U8009646
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,176
- Year Built1971
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Well
- FeaturesClubhouse, Fitness, Pool, Association Recreation - Owned, Deed Restricted
- ParkingCovered, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Parking Pad, Workshop in Garage
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Garage
- ViewCorner Lot/Unit, In County, Street Paved
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Hurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Trees/Landscaped
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market34
- Address2089 Forest Dr
- CountyPinellas County
- Zip Code33763
- InteriorCarpet, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, L Dining, Thermostat
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Dishwasher, Dryer, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryGarrison-Jones Elementary-PN
- MiddleSafety Harbor Middle-PN
- HighDunedin High-PN
- Listing OfficeRe/max Action First Of Florida
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on July 21st, 2018 at 9:15am EDT.