1102 Stevenson Avenue, Clearwater
Under Construction, to be built- END UNIT Townhome is being built on the Clearwater/Dunedin border steps from Edgewater Drive. This is your lifestyle! In the heart of the Clearwater/Dunedin area, your LOCATION has it all! Easy access to anywhere, easy living and SOLID BLOCK CONSTRUCTION with upgrades. Each Townhome comes equipped standard with fine QUARTZ Counter Tops, STAINLESS STEEL HIGH EFFICIENCY APPLIANCES, NEST* Thermostat, WOOD FLOORING*, RAIN SHOWERS with wall to wall tile, soaring ceilings, 6" baseboards, 7' foot interior doors and a 2 CAR GARAGE. Each Residence has it's very own PRIVATE COURTYARD, tons of builder upgrades and a large community park/dog run with guest parking for all to enjoy. Bring your coffees or cocktails to our COMMUNITY FIRE PIT with seating or take steps to the benches on Edgewater drive to watch the sunset. Stevenson Creek is the prime location for work and play with it adjoining The PINELLAS TRAIL, access to the INTRACOASTAL WATERWAYS, 10 minute ride to the beaches, or a 10 min bike ride to down town Dunedin and a short 20 min ride to the airport. For a complete list of items, please visit the website or download our brochure. Stevenson Creek is being built now and only has 5 UNITS LEFT! 2 ALREADY UNDER CONTRACT. Call today for your visit!
- MLS® #U8008951
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,813
- Year Built2017
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Public, Sewer Available
- FeaturesDeed Restricted
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewCul-de-sac, In City Limits, In County, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Park View
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesOther, Mature Landscaping
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Listing OfficeSmith & Associates Real Estate
- Address1102 Stevenson Avenue
- SubdivisionStevenson Creek Townhomes
- CountyPinellas County
- Zip Code33755
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Reclaimed Wood
- Interior FeaturesCrown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Unfurnished, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan, Gas Water Heater, Microwave
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories2
- StoriesTwo Story, End Unit, Townhouse 2-3 Floors
- Days on Market23
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on July 21st, 2018 at 9:15am EDT.