525 Jasmine Way, Clearwater
Walk Jog or Bike to the beautiful & famous Clearwater Beach & Pinellas Trails! Gorgeous End Unit Mediterranean style Townhome is situated on a gorgeous Treed lot located in a desirable area of Downton Clearwater. Private entry, nice large kitchen with Wood cabinetry & Granite countertops open to the Living RM & Dining. Master BR with walking closet & private bath. 2nd BR also with Private Bath. Office & Laundry on 1st floor. 2 + Car rear entry Garage with 2 Full size parking spots. Community offers a Resort-like pool, lavish landscaping & beautiful grounds with shaded trees & outdoor Grill, Feels like your very own Oasis! 10-15 Min to downtown Dunedin, Honeymoon Beach/ Caladesi Island. Close to shopping & Fine Dining. Low HOA Fees. Care Free Florida Living at its Best!
- MLS® #U8008670
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,600
- Year Built2005
- UtilitiesCable Available, Public
- FeaturesBuyer Approval Required, Deed Restricted, Playground, Pool, Sidewalk
- ParkingGarage Faces Rear, Oversized
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewCorner Lot/Unit, Cul-de-sac, In City Limits, Near Public Transit, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Park View, Wooded View
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Grill, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionNon-Applicable
- Listing OfficeRe/max Realtec Group Inc
- Address525 Jasmine Way
- SubdivisionMurphys Place
- CountyPinellas County
- Zip Code33756
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesTwo Story, Corner Unit, End Unit, Townhouse 2-3 Floors
- Days on Market143
Price Change History for 525 Jasmine Way, Clearwater, FL (MLS® #U8008670)
|Price Reduced||$269,000||$10,000 (3.58%)|
|Price Reduced (from $279,900)||$279,000||$900 (0.32%)|
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 19th, 2018 at 4:46pm EST.