3174 Shoreline Dr, Clearwater
MUST SEE!! Absolutely stunning 3-2-3 car over-size garage, pool home with vaulted ceilings in the exclusive upscale neighborhood of Seabrooke Estates! Located on a quiet cul-de-sac overlooking a beautiful pond with no rear neighbors! This remodeled home has the perfect split floor plan! The master bed and bath with huge walk-in closet has floor to ceiling glass shower with separate soaking tub, double sinks, granite counter tops. Custom wood shutters on double pane windows and french doors though out, stylish wood burning fireplace. kitchen has custom Thomasville cabinets, granite counter tops, gas range, upgraded top of the line stainless steel appliances and reverse osmosis water system.. A cook's dream! Inside laundry with laundry tub and extra cabinets. Designer lighting and ceiling fans in all rooms and on outside patio. Huge outdoor beautiful bird-caged area with self cleaning, diamond tek, gas heated pool and jacuzzi. Pavered patio and front entry with stunning curb appeal and landscaping. Nicely landscaped stone paths lead you around the back yard areas to the pond. Newly painted exterior and interior. Nothing to do here but move-in!
- MLS® #U8006567
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,122
- Year Built1991
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Available, Gas, Phone Available, Propane
- FeaturesDeed Restricted
- # of Garages3
- Garages3 Car Garage
- ViewConservation, Corner Lot/Unit, Cul-de-sac, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Water View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolHeated, In Ground, Screen Enclosure, Self Cleaning
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, French Doors, Hurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Listing OfficeInternational Property Special
- Address3174 Shoreline Dr
- CountyPinellas County
- Zip Code33760
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Unfurnished, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Freezer, Ice Maker, Kitchen Reverse Osmosis System, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Exhaust Fans, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesDecorative, Wood Burning
- Days on Market29
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on July 21st, 2018 at 9:44am EDT.