808 137th St Ne, Bradenton
Would you like to have your OWN DOCK on the DEEP part of the MANATEE RIVER? Looking for 3 bedroom + office, 2.5 bathroom, 2 story home on half of an acre with plenty of space to build a pool? Then you just found it! This 3,056 square feet house built in 1997 with new central AC and new water heater installed in 2017. Spacious kitchen with wood cabinets, Silestone counter top and all new stainless appliances. Master bedroom on the first floor with large master bathroom and walk in closet. Come see this interesting property conveniently located 15 minutes from I-75 and 10 minutes to elementary, middle and high school.
- MLS® #U8001401
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,056
- Year Built1997
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Fiber Optics, Fire Hydrant, Phone Available, Sewer Available, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Well, Street Lights, Underground Utilities, Water Available
- ParkingCircular Driveway, Curb Parking, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, On Street, Oversized, Workshop in Garage
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewConservation, Flood Insurance Required, Flood Zone, In City Limits, Near Golf Course, Lot - Oversized, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Wooded View, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorBlock, Siding, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFrench Doors, Irrigation System, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot Description1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- Days on Market86
- Address808 137th St Ne
- SubdivisionMill Creek Ph V B
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34212
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Engineered Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesAttic Fan, Built in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Skylight(s), Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Thermostat, Thermostat Attic Fan, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesConvection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Trash Compactor, Washer
- HeatingElectric, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryGene Witt Elementary
- MiddleCarlos E. Haile Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch
- Listing OfficeRenaissance Real Estate
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on August 14th, 2018 at 2:44am EDT.