808 137th St Ne, Bradenton
Location! Location! Location! ACCESS TO GULF! Looking for a waterfront home with a private boat dock where Manatee River is your backyard lined up along with a private nature preserve? Then you just found it! Get on your boat and go fishing only 30 minutes to the Gulf of Mexico or simply enjoy fishing from your dock. If you like golfing, the public golf course is around the corner as well as park with a playground. Convenient location 15 minutes from I-75 and 10 minutes to elementary, middle or high school. This large 3,056 square feet 3 bedroom, 2.5 bathroom with an office/den needs some TLC. The property is on 0.58 acre in Mill Creek Subdivision with a pond and enough space to build a pool. New central AC and new water heater installed in 2017. The house was built in 1997 with 3+ garage along with attached handyman workshop, which could be transformed to a mother-in-law or quests suite. Spacious kitchen with wood cabinets and all new appliances. Breakfast area and formal dining room is also part of the house as well as family room with wood burning fireplace and French doors. Master bathroom with a double sink, bathtub and shower along with a large master bedroom on the first floor with a sitting area and the door which leads to the screened Lanai where you can enjoy your favorite book or just relax and listen Manatee River and the nature sing. Come see this interesting property and create your own private paradise.
- MLS® #U8001401
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,056
- Year Built1997
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Fiber Optics, Fire Hydrant, Phone Available, Sewer Available, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Well, Street Lights, Underground Utilities, Water Available
- ParkingCircular Driveway, Curb Parking, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, On Street, Oversized, Workshop in Garage
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewConservation Area, Flood Insurance Required, FloodZone, In City Limits, Near Golf Course, Oversized Lot, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorBlock, Siding, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFrench Doors, Irrigation System, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped
- Lot Description1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- Days on Market32
- Address808 137th St Ne
- SubdivisionMill Creek Ph V B
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34212
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Engineered Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesAttic Fan, Built in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Skylight(s), Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Thermostat, Thermostat Attic Fan, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesConvection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Trash Compactor, Washer
- HeatingElectric, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryGene Witt Elementary
- MiddleCarlos E. Haile Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch
- Listing OfficeRenaissance Real Estate
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 22nd, 2018 at 5:59am EDT.