8484 Lindrick Ln, Bradenton
This Verona floor plan won several Awards in 2014 Parade of Homes. This Single Story Home has 3,600 sq ft under air, with 3 bedrooms and 3 and a half baths. It has a Den/Study, Bonus Room with Disappearing Glass Corner Wall Sliders that open out to the Large Outdoor Dining and Living Area, Laundry Room, and though not underground, a Florida Basement - a trademarked feature for Lee Wetherington Homes. The expansive open floor plan also includes a beautiful Entry Portico leading to your Outdoor Living area, an Island Pool with with Underwater Bar Stools and a Spa, and a see through Cast Stone Fireplace for those cool Florida evenings. This Home is situated to provide a stately and relaxing view of two large Lakes, a Natural Preserve, and Green Space. Every area of this Home has special features and finishes: unique niches, curved archways, and high end finishes with distinctive detail. A Must See!
- MLS® #U8000765
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,660
- Year Built2015
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Fiber Optics, Gas, Sprinkler Well
- FeaturesGated Community, Security, Vehicle Restrictions, Gated Community, Golf Community
- ParkingGarage Door Opener
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewIn City Limits, In County, Sidewalk, Street Dead-End, Street Paved
- Has PoolYes
- PoolChild Safety Fence, Gunite, Heated, In Ground, Salt Water, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Irrigation System, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Storage, Oak Trees
- Lot DescriptionOne + to Two Acres
- WindowsBlinds, Thermal Windows
- Listing OfficeJack Keller Inc
- Address8484 Lindrick Ln
- AreaBradenton/Lakewood Ranch/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionConcession Ph Ii Blk B & Ph Iii
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34202
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Porcelain Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Split Bedroom
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Convection Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Range Hood, Wine Refrigerator
- HeatingHeat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air, Humidity Control
- FireplacesGas, Other Room
- StoriesOne Story
- Days on Market36
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 22nd, 2018 at 5:45am EDT.