310 167th Blvd E, Bradenton
Under Construction;This impressive estate home conveys grandeur and elegance throughout every aspect of the home’s features. As you enter this home through the double doors you're greeted by soaring 12' ceilings, an open concept great room plan, and a beautiful view of the extended lanai. The gourmet kitchen is at the heart of the home and features a large kitchen island, perfect for entertaining or bar style eating, a built-in desk area, plenty of cabinet and countertop space, a large walk-in pantry, and a dining nook which also has views of the covered lanai through tall aquarium glass windows. Off of the kitchen is a spacious laundry room that also doubles as a mud room as it leads directly to the three car garage. The massive Owner’s Suite is a private retreat featuring views of the backyard, a tray ceiling, plenty of room for a king sized bed and sitting area, two walk-in closets, and a large bathroom with walk-in corner shower, garden soaker tub, generously sized double vanity, and extra linen closet. This home has three other oversized bedrooms, two with walk-in closets and ensuite bathrooms. Other quick inventory options available in this community and others nearby. Pictures, photographs, colors, features, and sizes are for illustration purposes only and will vary from the homes as built. Home and community information including pricing, included features, terms, availability and amenities are subject to change and prior sale at anytime without notice or obligation.
- MLS® #T3142872
- Full Baths5
- Square Footage4,005
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Sprinkler Meter
- FeaturesFence Restrictions, Park, Playground, Association Recreation - Owned, Deed Restricted, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Sidewalk
- ParkingGarage Faces Side
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewLot - Oversized, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesHurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Lighting, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot Description1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- WindowsLow Emissivity Windows
- Days on Market27
- Address310 167th Blvd E
- SubdivisionRye Wilderness
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34212
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesEating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range Hood
- HeatingHeat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryGene Witt Elementary
- MiddleCarlos E. Haile Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch
- Listing OfficeD R Horton Realty Llc
Price Change History for 310 167th Blvd E, Bradenton, FL (MLS® #T3142872)
|Price Increased (from $591,395)||$619,990||$28,595 (4.84%)|
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on December 17th, 2018 at 3:15am EST.