16629 5th Ave E, Bradenton
Under Construction;This spacious one story home features an open concept floor plan and three-car garage. The inviting foyer with tray ceiling leads to a bright, naturally lit kitchen and living room that extends to the oversized lanai, perfect for enjoying the outdoors or dining al fresco. The expansive Owner’s Suite is located at the back of the home away from the other bedrooms for added privacy, and features a tray ceiling, two walk-in closets, double vanity, garden soaker tub, and separate walk-in shower. There are three other spacious bedrooms, one of which includes its own ensuite bath and walk-in closet. The kitchen is perfectly placed at the heart of the home, and features a large center island for bar style eating or entertaining, plenty of cabinet and counter space, a corner pantry, and a dining nook. The large laundry room is directly off of the garage and features a walk-in closet, making it a great mud room. This home comes with all appliances including refrigerator, dishwasher, range, microwave hood, washer, and dryer.Other quick inventory options available in this community and others nearby. Pictures, photographs, colors, features, and sizes are for illustration purposes only and will vary from the homes as built. Home and community information including pricing, included features, terms, availability and amenities are subject to change and prior sale at anytime without notice or obligation.
- MLS® #T3142631
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,558
- Year Built2018
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Sprinkler Meter, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesFence Restrictions, Park, Playground, Deed Restricted, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water
- # of Garages3
- Garages3 Car Garage
- ViewCorner Lot/Unit, Lot - Oversized, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- Has PoolYes
- PoolChild Safety Fence, In Ground, Screen Enclosure
- Exterior FeaturesHurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Sliding Doors, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot Description1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- WindowsLow Emissivity Windows
- Days on Market24
- Address16629 5th Ave E
- SubdivisionRye Wilderness
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34212
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesMaster Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range Hood
- HeatingCentral, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryGene Witt Elementary
- MiddleCarlos E. Haile Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch
- Listing OfficeD R Horton Realty Llc
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on December 11th, 2018 at 4:15am EST.