428 Grande Vista Blvd, Bradenton
UNDER CONSTRUCTION! PHOTOS ARE NOT OF THIS EXACT HOME, COLORS AND FEATURES MAY VARY. Come and see Del Tierra, Bradenton's most exciting new gated community featuring Spanish Style architecture, and amazing amenities including private streets, a resort style pool with a covered outdoor dining space, an exercise room, places to play, and plenty of cabana style seating. The Hawthorne guides you through an 8-foot entry door and a spacious foyer into a huge great room with an overlook kitchen. The kitchen includes 42" cabinets, granite countertops and a large corner pantry. The owner's suite includes a tray ceiling, his and her closets, and a deluxe bath with double vanity and a separate garden tub and shower. The other 3 bedrooms are also very spacious, one with its own bath and walk-in closet. Lots of great features throughout including stainless appliances, a fabulous covered lanai, upgraded plumbing and lighting fixtures, and extra tile. Don't miss your chance to own this home with a great pond view! Pictures, photographs, colors, features, and sizes are for illustration purposes only and will vary from the homes as built. Home and community information including pricing, taxes, included features, terms, availability, and amenities are subject to change and prior sale at any time without notice or obligation.
- MLS® #T3119689
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,558
- Year Built2018
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Fiber Optics, Public, Street Lights
- FeaturesFence Restrictions, Fitness, Gated Community, Playground, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Gated Community, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Pool
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewSidewalk, Street Paved, Street Private, Water View
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesHurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Sliding Doors, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsLow Emissivity Windows
- Days on Market26
- Address428 Grande Vista Blvd
- SubdivisionDel Tierra
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34212
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesEating Space In Kitchen, Open Floorplan, Stone Counters, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Electric Water Heater, Range
- HeatingCentral, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryGene Witt Elementary
- MiddleCarlos E. Haile Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch
- Listing OfficeD R Horton Realty Llc
Price Change History for 428 Grande Vista Blvd, Bradenton, FL (MLS® #T3119689)
|Price Increased (from $346,760)||$348,760||$2,000 (0.58%)|
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on August 14th, 2018 at 2:44am EDT.