5164 Lakewood Dr, Dade City
ARE YOU READY FOR THIS! The vacant lot to the left of the home conveys with the sale of this home! With this purchase you are getting a lot with the home and a vacant lot! Lovely and quaint two bedroom two bath home offers a nice front porch where one can sit, relax, and listen to the sounds of nature. Imagine sitting in a rocking chair and overlooking your property with mature lush landscaping while enjoying a hot cup of coffee or a cold glass of ice tea. In living room surrounded by stone, and a mantel, you will find a real wood burning fireplace for any cool or cold night we may have. Kitchen has a see-thru to breakfast area making it easy to pass food from kitchen to the bar. Great when entertaining. Carpet, ceramic tile, stainless steel appliances, backsplash, and ceiling fans work together to bring this home alive. Third bedroom has been turned into a large sitting room with a tin ceiling. Quite unique! This room offers several windows with a view of the lovely backyard. If you need a third bedroom, it may be easy to turn this room back into one. A wood shed with electricity offers much storage space and is included. Mature landscaping around home and on vacant lot. Room for a garden. Make it yours today!
- MLS® #T3116453
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,628
- Year Built1984
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Public
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewFlood Insurance Required, Flood Zone, In County, Street Paved, Wooded View
- ExteriorBlock, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped
- Lot Description1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Tampa Prop.
- Address5164 Lakewood Dr
- AreaDade City/Ridge Manor
- CityDade City
- CountyHernando County
- Zip Code33523
- InteriorCarpet, Concrete, Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Unfurnished
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesLiving Room, Wood Burning
- StoriesOne Story
- Days on Market21
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on July 20th, 2018 at 11:44pm EDT.