4730 Balboa Park Loop, Bradenton
Captivating Lakewood Ranch pool home with wide pond views and NO backyard neighbors! This impeccably remodeled, contemporary Cardel Kingfisher II model offers spacious living and architectural detail not available in most homes currently on the market. Notice the attention to detail- new crown molding, new chair-rail, curved arch openings, art niches, open partial walls, stunning ledger stone bar front. The gourmet kitchen is at the heart of the home and offers new stainless steel fridge and microwave, new limestone tile backsplash, granite counters, large island, walk in pantry and plenty of workspace. The master bedroom suite has new bamboo flooring, an oversized shower, large walk in closet and gorgeous new exotic granite vanity tops. There are beautiful views of the saltwater pool and large pond from most rooms in the house, expanding the living area from inside to out. Enjoy amazing cookouts with your new outdoor kitchen on the new brick paved pool deck! The outdoor kitchen features a rotisserie grill, granite, griddle, 2 burners, fridge, sink! An additional brick paved patio is pre-wired with 220 for a hot tub. Further upgrades include new tub surrounds, new granite in baths, new lights and fans, new bamboo flooring in the office. The fantastic bonus area upstairs has a bathroom, bedroom and living area, perfect for guests or in-laws. This gated community has 10 acres of parks, pavillion, water park, ball fields, playground and tennis courts. Easy drive to I75, beaches and fabulous golf courses.
- MLS® #T3103357
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,907
- Year Built2012
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Fire Hydrant, Gas, Natural Gas Connected, Public, Sprinkler Recycled, Street Lights
- FeaturesGated Community, Other, Park, Playground, Association Recreation - Owned, Deed Restricted, Gated Community, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Sidewalk, Tennis Courts
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Golf Cart Garage
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewSidewalk, Street Paved
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolChild Safety Fence, Gunite, In Ground, Lighting, Outside Bath Access, Salt Water, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesHurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Kitchen, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Insulated Windows
- Days on Market25
- Address4730 Balboa Park Loop
- SubdivisionCentral Park Sp D-1aa
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34211
- InteriorBamboo, Carpet, Porcelain Tile
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Unfurnished, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesConvection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Refrigerator, Water Softener
- HeatingCentral, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Air
- ElementaryGullett Elementary
- MiddleNolan Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch
- Listing OfficeBest Bay Realty Group Pllc
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 22nd, 2018 at 5:44am EDT.