5151 San Palermo Dr, Bradenton
NEW HOME Scenic pond and preserve views. Our most popular Elston model is a modern Spanish-style two-story home with 4 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, 2-Car garage. The Open Concept design feels spacious, welcoming and airy with lots of windows. Double sliding glass doors at the back look out to the covered lanai. The modern equipped kitchen has a large granite center island perfect for bar-style dining, meal prep, serving and entertaining. Tons of storage with lots of cabinets, huge walk-in pantry, coat closet and under stair storage. All new appliances include a smooth-top range, microwave hood, dishwasher, side by side refrigerator with ice and water in door. Washer and dryer included and conveniently located upstairs in a separate laundry room. A spacious master suite can easily fit a king size furniture set and has a super large walk-in closet. The en-suite master bath has a double vanity, linen closet, additional clothes closet and separate water closet. Three more upstairs bedrooms share a hall bath with double vanity. There is also a small loft for den, office or play area. Move-in ready home comes with blinds on all windows. Pictures, photographs, colors, features, and sizes are for illustration purposes only and will vary from the homes as built. Home and community information including pricing, taxes, included features, terms, availability and amenities are subject to change and prior sale at any time without notice or obligation.
- MLS® #T3102544
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,260
- Year Built2018
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleFlorida, Spanish/Mediterranean
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Cable Connected, Fiber Optics, Fire Hydrant, Sprinkler Meter, Street Lights
- FeaturesFence Restrictions, Park, Playground, Vehicle Restrictions, Deed Restricted
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, On Street
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn City Limits, Level, Near Public Transit, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesHurricane Shutters, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market113
- Address5151 San Palermo Dr
- AreaBradenton/Braden River
- SubdivisionCottages At San Lorenzo
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34208
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesKitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryWilliam H. Bashaw Elementary
- MiddleCarlos E. Haile Middle
- HighBraden River High
- Listing OfficeD R Horton Realty Llc
Price Change History for 5151 San Palermo Dr, Bradenton, FL (MLS® #T3102544)
|Price Increased||$264,990||$5,000 (1.92%)|
|Price Increased||$259,990||$5,000 (1.96%)|
|Price Reduced||$254,990||$5,000 (1.92%)|
|Price Reduced||$259,990||$6,000 (2.26%)|
|Price Reduced (from $273,990)||$265,990||$8,000 (2.92%)|
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on August 14th, 2018 at 2:44am EDT.