1409 Cypress Rd, Bradenton
Short Sale - Look no further. Perfect home for the senior looking to enjoy year round golfing or just the wonderful warm weather. Well cared for corner lot house features diagonal laid ceramic tile, updated master bathroom, earth tone paint throughout, new roof in 2015, energy efficient windows, painted garage floor and driveway, extra cabinets in the garage, brand new range and dishwasher, and good size walk-in closet. Kitchen needs 2 cabinet doors over the range and light diffusers in the ceiling. The garage has screen tracks installed if you choose to buy screen doors at minimal cost, and house comes partially furnished with usable furniture. Living in River Isles 55+ community is a delight so don't miss out on the many amenities like shuffle board, large heated pool, community owned golf course, fitness center, and recreation club house.
- MLS® #T2939417
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,472
- Year Built1982
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Public
- FeaturesClubhouse, Fence Restrictions, Fitness, Golf Course, Optional Additional Fees, Pool, Recreation Building, Shuffleboard, Association Recreation - Owned, Buyer Approval Required, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Golf Carts OK, Golf Community, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water
- ParkingGarage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewCorner Lot
- PoolGunite, Heated
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesHurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Rain Gutters, Mature Landscaping
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Window Treatments
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Realty
- Address1409 Cypress Rd
- AreaBradenton/Braden River
- SubdivisionRiver Isles Units 3c & 3d
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34208
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Range, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- Days on Market44
- ZoningPDP R1C
- Short SaleYes
Price Change History for 1409 Cypress Rd, Bradenton, FL (MLS® #T2939417)
|Price Reduced (from $215,000)||$210,000||$5,000 (2.33%)|
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 22nd, 2018 at 5:44am EDT.