16706 7th Ave E, Bradenton
Under Construction.The Marbella will take your breath away with every step and glance. Soaring 20’ ceilings This open concept home boasts a dramatic entryway with a beautifully finished grand staircase. As you proceed on the first floor, you will find a generously sized flex room, perfect for a home office or formal sitting area along with an open formal dining room that overlooks the Great Room. This grand space will not leave you wanting as it overlooks the lanai and pool, the perfect space for entertaining family and friends or dining al fresco in these beautiful Florida evenings. The massive gourmet kitchen is well appointed with a built-in oven and microwave, cook top, and undermount sink. It boasts a massive center island and copious amounts of countertop space, finished in a sea of beautiful granite and complementary backsplash. There is also abundant storage space with plenty of cabinets and a butler’s pantry. There is even enough space for a breakfast nook and a built in desk. The first floor also houses a spacious laundry area off your three-car garage entry, with access to the half bath, and a guestroom with en-suite full bathroom. The grand staircase leads to a generous bonus living area as well as three additional bed rooms. Two contain walk in closets and en-suite bathrooms. One of the en-suite bathrooms has a double sink vanity and can be accessed by the fourth bedroom and guests enjoying the upstairs living area.
- MLS® #T2935241
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,363
- Year Built2018
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected
- FeaturesFence Restrictions, Park, Playground, Deed Restricted
- ParkingGarage Door Opener
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewLot - Oversized, Sidewalk, Tip Lot, Wooded View
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesHurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Sliding Doors, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot Description1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- Days on Market95
- Address16706 7th Ave E
- SubdivisionRye Wilderness
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34212
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesMaster Bedroom Downstairs, Solid Surface Counters, Tray Ceiling(s)
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Convection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Microwave
- HeatingHeat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryGene Witt Elementary
- MiddleCarlos E. Haile Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch
- Listing OfficeD R Horton Realty Llc
Price Change History for 16706 7th Ave E, Bradenton, FL (MLS® #T2935241)
|Price Reduced||$574,990||$19,167 (3.23%)|
|Price Increased||$594,157||$44,167 (8.03%)|
|Price Reduced||$549,990||$39,167 (6.65%)|
|Price Increased (from $589,107)||$589,157||$50 (0.01%)|
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 21st, 2018 at 11:31am EDT.