1349 Valley Pine Cir, Apopka
This majestic and beautiful custom home is situated in the gated community of Sweetwater West. Boasting 6 bedrooms, 4 full bathrooms and 2 half bathrooms, there is an abundance of space for the whole family to enjoy. The property has been FULLY renovated and has a brand new kitchen, new countertops and backsplash, new appliances including washer and dryer, new bathrooms and has been freshly re-painted throughout. First floor features the kitchen, dining, formal living room PLUS office/guest bedroom with en-suite bathroom! This is the perfect floorpan offering family/entertainment space downstairs and private family area upstairs. Master bedroom offers an adjoining bedroom/sitting room which could also serve as a nursery. Natural light floods the home creating a wonderful light, bright space for optimal enjoyment. AMAZING STORAGE. 3 closets upstairs and a huge walk in closet under the stairs. 2 AC Units - 1 brand new and 1 recently serviced. Mature landscaping and a paver driveway add to the amazing curb appeal! Apopka is a great location offering easy access to Orlando, Disney World and all the theme Parks. Close to Wekiva State Park, natural springs, hiking and within minutes making this home fantastic for those wanting a beautiful home, great schools, and outdoor activities! Come and view this move-in-ready stunning home today and experience Florida living at its best.
- MLS® #S5014736
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage3,572
- Year Built1990
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected
- FeaturesGated Community, Deed Restricted, Gated Community
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Sidewalk
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, French Doors, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market12
- Address1349 Valley Pine Cir
- SubdivisionSweetwater West
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32712
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Laminate, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Solid Surface Counters, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Dishwasher, Dryer, Freezer, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesWood Burning
- ElementaryRock Springs Elem
- MiddleApopka Middle
- HighApopka High
- Listing OfficeTonydavidshomes.com, Llc
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 18th, 2019 at 3:00pm EDT.