1369 Lexington Ave, Davenport
If you are looking for a pristine and gorgeous home with 5 bedrooms/4 bathrooms, 3,930 sq. ft. that sits on a corner lot with partial water view for growing family, welcome home. This very desirable home is located in the premiere “Providence”, a very desirable gated Golf and Country Club community. Upgrades include granite kitchen counters, back splash, stainless steel appliances, wood floors in downstairs master bedroom, bedroom #2 and formal dining/living area. With master bedroom and second bedroom on first floor would make a great mother-in-law suite. Upstairs is a media room for your enjoyment or use as another bedroom. Laundry located on first floor and garage has a tub. Home surrounded by beautiful landscaping. Community has many amenities including 24 hour roaming security, championship 18-hole golf course, clubhouse, pro shop, restaurant, 2 swimming pools, playground, lighted tennis courts, fitness center, 24 hour-manned gated entrance, sidewalks throughout for bicycling, jogging and walking. For you pet lovers, they even have a dog park. Located a short distance from I-4, shopping and Disney.
- MLS® #S4852599
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage3,930
- Year Built2008
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Public
- FeaturesFitness, Gated Community, Playground, Recreation Building, Community Hot Tub/Spa, Tennis Courts, Fitness, Gated Community, Golf Community, Pool
- ParkingGarage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewCorner Lot/Unit, In County
- ExteriorBlock, Stone, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Lighting, Satellite Dish, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams At The Lakes
- Address1369 Lexington Ave
- SubdivisionGreens At Providence
- CountyPolk County
- Zip Code33837
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Unfurnished, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Heat Pump, Heat Recovery Unit
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesTwo Story
- Days on Market475
Price Change History for 1369 Lexington Ave, Davenport, FL (MLS® #S4852599)
|Price Reduced||$439,964||$4,036 (0.91%)|
|Price Reduced (from $449,900)||$444,000||$5,900 (1.31%)|
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on July 20th, 2018 at 11:44pm EDT.