1965 Grand Rue Dr, Casselberry
Your opportunity to live in the gated Reserve at Legacy Park awaits you! This gently lived in, and practically brand new 3-bedroom+loft, 2.5-bathroom home has a 2-car garage and is a designer’s dream, as it’s owners spared no expense on its elegant and tasteful finishes, completed in a light and bright color palette! The open kitchen is sure to be the focal point for family get togethers, and features custom cabinets, stone counters, and stainless appliances. Gather the family for movie night in your oversized loft, or roast marshmallows in your backyard fire pit. Legacy Park amenities include a pool, cabana, a playground and a dog park. Neighborhood located halfway between I-4 and SR 417, keeping you well connected with all of Orlando. To make it even better, this quiet neighborhood is nestled next to the private Geneva School, opening soon. Dreams do come true! See this home today!
- MLS® #R4901766
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,821
- Year Built2017
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Public, Street Lights, Water Available
- FeaturesGated Community, Playground, Pool, Deed Restricted, Gated Community, Park, Sidewalk
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesLighting, Sidewalk
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market11
- Address1965 Grand Rue Dr
- SubdivisionReserve At Legacy Park
- CountySeminole County
- Zip Code32707
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementarySterling Park Elementary
- MiddleSouth Seminole Middle
- HighWinter Springs High
- Listing OfficeFreedom Properties Llc
Price Change History for 1965 Grand Rue Dr, Casselberry, FL (MLS® #R4901766)
|Price Reduced (from $338,000)||$327,999||$10,001 (2.96%)|
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 25th, 2019 at 4:45pm EDT.