5770 Amberly Dr, Bradenton
Under Construction. Under Construction. Welcome to the Sapphire. Welcome to Amberly Villas. A quaint, quiet, gated community of only 124 paired villas. This villa’s floor plan includes 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a den, and a 2-car garage. Enter straight in the front door and into the heart of the home. A cozy den is tucked into the side for maximum privacy and silence. A spacious kitchen awaits with a large center island, beautiful cabinetry and countertops space, and a walk-in pantry to provide extra storage. Across from the dining area sits a large great room featuring a tray ceiling. Sliding glass doors cover the back wall and open up to the covered lanai. The master suite shares this wing of the house. The Master bedroom, also with a tray ceiling, leads into the bathroom with dual vanities, a walk-in shower, a separate water closet, and a spacious walk-in closet. Nestled in the back of the Sapphire are a bedroom and a full bathroom. The Sapphire is a luxurious villa with many designer features added to the home. Come take a look today! Pictures shown may not be actual photos but a representation of the home and floor plan**
- MLS® #R4901633
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,477
- Year Built2019
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Sewer Connected, Underground Utilities, Water Available
- FeaturesGated Community, Pool, Deed Restricted, Gated Community, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water
- # of Garages2
- ViewWater View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market54
- Address5770 Amberly Dr
- AreaBradenton/Braden River
- SubdivisionAmberly Phase 1
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34208
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesSplit Bedroom, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Range, Range Hood
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesGround Floor Unit
- ElementaryWilliam H. Bashaw Elementary
- MiddleCarlos E. Haile Middle
- HighBraden River High
- Listing OfficeFloriwest Realty Group, Llc
Price Change History for 5770 Amberly Dr, Bradenton, FL (MLS® #R4901633)
|Price Reduced (from $291,503)||$284,990||$6,513 (2.23%)|
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 26th, 2019 at 8:45am EDT.