379 Morning Creek Cir, Apopka
Are you looking for a home close to shopping and dining in Apopka? Look no further, this 2 bedroom 2 bath home is waiting for you to move in! You will find an open and airy kitchen overlooking the living room. There is also a breakfast bar looking into the kitchen making this entire set up perfect for socializing while cooking that big meal. There is an eat in space in the kitchen where you can set up your bistro table and enjoy looking out your large window while having your coffee. The living room has vaulted ceilings only accentuating the openness you feel from the moment you walk in. There is a delightful back porch that is screened in to protect you from those mosquitoes making it very relaxing. The home is located close to everything in Apopka from the NW Recreation Complex and several springs like the Wekiva State Park and Rock Springs. It is also conveniently located to the new SR 429 (NW Beltway) making it easy to access all of the Central Florida Theme Parks, Airports and various ecological trails. Call today for your private showing and make this home yours!
- MLS® #O5782640
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,050
- Year Built1994
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available
- FeaturesDeed Restricted
- ParkingGarage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn City Limits, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Thermal Windows
- Listing OfficeNexthome Arrowsmith Realty
- Address379 Morning Creek Cir
- SubdivisionWekiva Park
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32712
- InteriorLaminate, Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- Days on Market17
Price Change History for 379 Morning Creek Cir, Apopka, FL (MLS® #O5782640)
|Price Reduced (from $219,000)||$214,900||$4,100 (1.87%)|
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 25th, 2019 at 4:45pm EDT.