2028 Misty Glen Dr, Apopka
Magazine-Worthy Wekiva Run Pool Home!! Tucked away in the back of a stunning community, this property offers a private oasis 365 days a year. A beautifully landscaped St. Augustine lawn provides a memorable curb appeal and wraps around to a tropical backyard retreat featuring a saltwater pool with shallow beach area and paver pool deck/covered patio, all screen-enclosed for comfort. Inside, 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, and a mixture of both formal and open common areas create a variety of living spaces to gather or be independent. Convenient and eye-pleasing upgrades are plentiful and include arched entryways, gourmet eat-in kitchen with custom cabinetry and oversized granite island, premium tile flooring in high traffic areas, dual vanities and garden tub/separate shower in master bath, triple split plan bedroom arrangement, side-loading 2.5 car garage with rear extension, professional landscaping, and of course the pool! The gated community of Wekiva Run boasts a playground, park, quaint tree-lined streets, and a desirable location zoned for top-rated schools and just minutes to popular roadways and multiple state parks. Come meet your new home. Schedule a tour today!
- MLS® #O5782018
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,637
- Year Built2013
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Sewer Available, Sewer Connected, Water Available
- FeaturesDeed Restricted, Gated Community, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Park, Playground, Sidewalk
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, Guest, On Street, Open, Oversized, Parking Pad
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Lot - Oversized, Sidewalk, Street Private
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, In Ground, Salt Water
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Listing OfficeRedfin Corporation
- Address2028 Misty Glen Dr
- SubdivisionWekiva Run Ph Iii-b
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32712
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- Days on Market2
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 26th, 2019 at 9:59am EDT.