4419 Shady Rock Ct, Apopka
Come see this stunning 6 bed 4 bath home in Fairway Oaks of Rock Springs Ridge, it's great if you are looking for more room to expand! The exterior has been fully sealed & painted with quality elastomeric paint. Oversized paver driveway leads to extended 3 car garage. Premium upgrades & architectural details throughout including oversized tile, crown molding, stainless appliances, double oven, exotic granite counter tops, 42 inch cherry cabinets, rounded corners, alarm/security camera system, quality wood floors & durable new carpet. The formal living & dining has new flooring in each. Breakfast bar & oversized nook perfect for entertaining & gatherings. Beautiful wood floors in the FIRST FLOOR MASTER SUITE includes a spectacular bathroom, Jacuzzi tub & dual closets! A separate bedroom & full bathroom downstairs perfect as guest quarters or in-law suite. 4 bedrooms & 2 full bathrooms are upstairs plus enormous bonus room that can be an office, theater, or playroom for gaming! The over-sized screened enclosed patio leads to the stunning SOLAR HEATED swimming pool with custom rock waterfall and sun shelf with fountain. The views from the back porch are spectacular with the large oak trees & plenty of backyard space. The oversized fenced in yard is perfect for gatherings, sports or pets. Almost 1/2 Acre lot means huge front yard and backyard to play in! The NW recreation sports complex, Rock Springs & Wekiwa state parks within minutes of this home. Highly desired schools nearby!
- MLS® #O5781546
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage3,416
- Year Built2005
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesPublic, Sewer Connected
- ParkingDriveway, On Street
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewCul-de-sac, In County, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground, Solar Heat
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market18
- Address4419 Shady Rock Ct
- SubdivisionRock Springs Ridge
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32712
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesKitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Solid Surface Counters, Split Bedroom, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryWolf Lake Elem
- MiddleWolf Lake Middle
- HighApopka High
- Listing OfficeStacey Mckay & Company Llc
Price Change History for 4419 Shady Rock Ct, Apopka, FL (MLS® #O5781546)
|Price Reduced||$418,000||$7,000 (1.65%)|
|Price Reduced (from $429,900)||$425,000||$4,900 (1.14%)|
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 19th, 2019 at 9:00pm EDT.