1003 E 10th St, Apopka
Under Construction. Come see Ambergate, Park Square Homes Townhome community in Apopka. Close to 436 and 441 with easy access to 414 and 429 and Interstate 4. The community features impressive standard features like granite kitchen counter tops, 42" cabinets with crown molding and stainless steel stove, microwave and dishwasher in the kitchen. The Master suite features a tray ceiling in the master bedroom and ceramic tile lines the master shower. 17" Ceramic tile in all wet areas, blinds on the windows, ceiling fan pre-wires and cable outlets in all bedrooms, gathering rooms and lofts(per plan) are just some of the standard features you will find. Multiple levels on the front of the homes and paver driveways and sidewalks give a level of distinction to the homes. The Kennedy is an open floor plan 3 bedroom 2 1/2 bath home with 1572 Sq. Ft. of living space. All bedrooms are upstairs with the Master in the back and bedrooms 2, 3 and bathroom 2 in the front of the home. The home also features an open space upstairs perfect for a desk or a reading niche. This home backs to a large open area with no rear neighbors.
- MLS® #O5781393
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,572
- Year Built2019
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available
- FeaturesDeed Restricted, Playground
- ParkingGarage Door Opener
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Garage
- ViewIn County
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Thermal Windows
- Days on Market48
- Address1003 E 10th St
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32703
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesOpen Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Split Bedroom
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesTwo Story, Townhouse 2-3 Floors
- ElementaryLovell Elem
- MiddleApopka Middle
- HighApopka High
- Listing OfficePark Square Realty
Price Change History for 1003 E 10th St, Apopka, FL (MLS® #O5781393)
|Price Increased (from $228,220)||$230,220||$2,000 (0.88%)|
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 19th, 2019 at 9:30pm EDT.