1938 Beacon Bay Ct, Apopka
Come see this contemporary and well maintained 3 bedroom 2 1/2 bath, 2 story townhome in Apopka. As you enter through a beveled glass door and foyer, you'll continue into a spacious and open living and dining room showcasing high ceilings and gorgeous crown molding. You can't help but notice the modern flooring updated in 2016. The inviting kitchen boasts a breakfast bar, upscale appliances, tiled back splash and plenty of counter space. With 42 inch maple cabinetry and a spacious pantry you will never have to worry about space. There is a screened patio with a rich brick privacy wall for your leisure. As you head upstairs, you will marvel at the massive master bedroom with roomy his and her closets and a master bath. The 2 other bedrooms and full bath are across the hall for privacy. The laundry area is conveniently located on the 2nd floor next to the linen closet. In addition you have a single car garage and driveway with convenient guest park in 2 separate areas in the community. Conveniently located near Wekiwa Springs State Park and Kelly Park, there is an endless list of places to explore for the nature lover in you. In addition, shopping and restaurants are in close proximity. Schedule a showing to see this beautiful townhome today!
- MLS® #O5777143
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,663
- Year Built2006
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Sewer Connected, Street Lights
- FeaturesMaintenance Free, Park, Playground, Sidewalk
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Guest
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Garage
- ViewCul-de-sac, Sidewalk, Street Dead-End, Street Paved, Street Private
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Lighting, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Window Treatments
- RoofRoof Over, Shingle
- Days on Market2
- Address1938 Beacon Bay Ct
- SubdivisionWekiva Park Townhomes
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32712
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesCooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories2
- StoriesTwo Story, Townhouse 2-3 Floors
- ElementaryRock Springs Elem
- MiddleApopka Middle
- HighApopka High
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams At The Parks
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 25th, 2019 at 9:30pm EDT.