2795 Bolzano Dr, Apopka
Located in the sought after, gated-golf course community of the Reserve at Sweetwater Country Club. This Dario end-unit sits on a highly desirable private lot with a screened in porch and offers 3 large bedrooms, 2.5 baths and an inviting open floorplan that’s great for entertaining. Features a spacious great room floor plan with 9.5’ ceilings, 12x20”ceramic tile floors throughout 1st floor, 8’ doors, gourmet kitchen with over-sized center island, quartz countertops, 42” designer white cabinets, decorative backsplash, 5 ¼” baseboards and much more. The master retreat boasts an oversized walk-in closet, dual vanities and quartz counters in bath with a huge walk-in frameless glass shower with rain shower head. Residents will enjoy a variety of amenities in the neighborhood including an 18 hole, 72 par golf course, a new community pool & clubhouse with fitness center, restaurant, and pro shop. HOA fee all exterior maintenance and a social membership to the golf course. 72 town home sites all with Spanish Colonial architecture, tile roofs and brick paver driveways. Easy access to I-4, 429, shopping, dining and recreation. Located right across the street from Wekiva Springs State Park.
- MLS® #O5776861
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,105
- Year Built2019
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Street Lights, Underground Utilities, Water Available
- FeaturesClubhouse, Fitness, Gated Community, Golf Course, Pool, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Gated Community, Golf Carts OK, Golf Community, Sidewalk
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewNear Golf Course, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Street Private
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered, Trees/Landscaped
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market13
- Address2795 Bolzano Dr
- SubdivisionEstates At Sweetwater Townhomes
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32712
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, In Wall Pest System, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range
- HeatingElectric, Radiant Ceiling
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesTwo Story, End Unit, Townhouse 2-3 Floors
- ElementaryClay Springs Elem
- MiddlePiedmont Lakes Middle
- HighWekiva High
- Listing OfficeAshton Orlando Residential Llc
Price Change History for 2795 Bolzano Dr, Apopka, FL (MLS® #O5776861)
|Price Reduced (from $359,685)||$358,635||$1,050 (0.29%)|
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 26th, 2019 at 1:30am EDT.