3919 Rock Hill Loop, Apopka
Picture perfect, 5 bedroom, 4 bathroom pool home. Great floor plan for entertaining. Well appointed kitchen with granite counters and stainless steel appliances. Breakfast nook that overlooks pool. Private master retreat with walk in closets. Large master bathroom with his and hers vanities. Walk in shower and separate tub. The flowing floor plan includes a separate dining and living room. The family room is the hub of the home and has sliders to the wonderful screened pool area. There is an upstairs guest room and private bathroom. High ceilings and upgraded molding add to the open bright feel. Outside you have a brick driveway and three car garage.
- MLS® #O5775639
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage3,792
- Year Built2004
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Meter, Sprinkler Recycled, Street Lights, Water Available
- FeaturesClubhouse, Maintenance Free, Deed Restricted, Golf Carts OK, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Sidewalk, Association Recreation - Lease
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewLot - Oversized, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Garden View, Wooded View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Stone, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFrench Doors, Irrigation System, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market9
- Address3919 Rock Hill Loop
- SubdivisionRock Spgs Rdg Ph Iv-b
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32712
- InteriorBrick/Stone, Carpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesElectric, Family Room
- # of Stories2
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryWolf Lake Elem
- MiddleWolf Lake Middle
- HighApopka High
- Listing OfficeGreater Orlando Realty Usa Inc
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 18th, 2019 at 2:29pm EDT.