2431 Ponkan Summit Dr, Apopka
Stunning and immaculate 4 bedroom, 4 bathroom estate home in the gated and prestigious community of Wekiva Run! Phase 1! This home originally sold for over $600,000! This floor plan has it all: impressive 14 foot coffered and tray ceilings throughout main living area, private large office space with wood floors, bonus/game room, separate home theater room, well-maintained ceramic tile, upgraded thick base boards that complement the wood and engineered hardwood flooring throughout, 3 way split floor plan and air conditioned 9x9 storage room. Master suite features decorative tray ceilings, access to the back screened lanai, massive walk-in closets with custom built-ins, and spa-like bathroom with dual vanities, private commode, large soaking tub and separate tile-surround shower. This kitchen is a dream chef’s kitchen featuring like-new stainless steel appliances, double ovens, island prep sink, granite counters, eat-in kitchen space overlooking the luscious yard, and butler’s pantry leading to dining room. Other features include screened-in lanai, pavered entertaining patio, mature landscaping, private/fenced backyard, massive 3 car garage and pavered driveway. Zoned for Wolf Lake Elementary / Middle School! Schedule your private tour today!
- MLS® #O5775541
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage3,822
- Year Built2006
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Public, Sprinkler Recycled
- FeaturesGated Community, Playground, Deed Restricted, Gated Community
- ParkingGarage Door Opener
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Lot - Oversized, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Rain Gutters, Fruit Trees, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Bamboo, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market7
- Address2431 Ponkan Summit Dr
- SubdivisionWekiva Run Ph I
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32712
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Engineered Hardwood, Slate, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Coffered Ceiling(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryWolf Lake Elem
- MiddleWolf Lake Middle
- HighApopka High
- Listing OfficeNesta Real Estate Consultants
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 18th, 2019 at 2:30pm EDT.