2215 Orchard Dr, Apopka
Welcome home! You’ll be nearby Sweetwater Golf and Country Club, Wekiva Island, Wekiva Springs, Publix, Regal, Rebounderz Indoor Trampoline Park, the Altamonte Mall, Cranes Roost Park, 429, and I4. This home sits on half an acre featuring a detached mother in law suite, garage space for six cars, swimming pool, recording studio, home gym, billiards room, 3 kitchens, and a wraparound balcony. Enter on the 2nd floor and be greeted by a modern chandelier, hardwood floors, a fireplace with stone façade, crown molding, and a luxurious kitchen. The kitchen features stainless steel appliances, glass door cabinets and granite countertops. The bathrooms have immaculate tile work and elegant vanities, Bluetooth speakers and vessel sinks. The captivating master bedroom presents a custom barn door, walk in closet with built ins, and a stunning master bath. The bathroom features a glass door shower with bench seating, a standalone tub, a dual vanity, and balcony access. Downstairs, the spacious man cave has a kitchen with a bar pass through, backyard access, and wood cabinets. The home studio is equip with a sound booth for recording music or podcasts. The detached suite is perfect for guests or as a source of rental income. The suite has wood floors, granite in the kitchen, a spacious bedroom, and full bathroom. Grill your favorite recipes under the screened lanai poolside or shoot hoops on your private basketball court. Come see this incredible luxury home for yourself—view the 3D tour and schedule your tour today!
- MLS® #O5774886
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,912
- Year Built1973
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Sewer Available
- FeaturesBasketball Court, Pool
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, Oversized, Split Garage
- # of Garages6
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 5+ Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Lot - Oversized, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Wooded View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground, Lighting, Pool Sweep, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Other, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- Days on Market13
- Address2215 Orchard Dr
- SubdivisionWekiwa Highlands
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32712
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Laminate, Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar
- AppliancesDishwasher, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesFamily Room, Living Room, Wood Burning
- # of Stories2
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryRock Springs Elem
- MiddleApopka Middle
- HighApopka High
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Classic Rlty V
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 18th, 2019 at 2:45pm EDT.