2012 Wekiva Reserve Blvd, Apopka
Price Reduction! Welcome to Wekiva Reserve. This beautiful 2-story home doesn't hold back when it comes to luxuries. As you drive up to the home you will notice it's well manicured landscaping giving it a stand out exterior look in the neighborhood. A brand new ROOF in 2018 which is 1 less thing to worry about! As you venture inside you will immediately appreciate the high ceilings and attention to detail. A combination of tile and laminate floors give this home a very inviting touch. The kitchen boasts some great upgrades with granite counter tops and tall 42' wood cabinets providing plenty of room for storing your kitchen items. Stainless steel appliances throughout the kitchen. Separate formal dining room for when you want to entertain or enjoy dinner as a group. After winding up the lovely stairs you will come in to a well laid out master bedroom. In the Master Bathroom you can enjoy the spa after a long day. The remaining rooms all have ample room for whatever your design will be. The highpoint of this home though has to be the backyard! A fantastic screened in pool that is surrounded by pavers on either side. On the left a special outdoor entertaining area with room for a firepit. This is the outdoor Oasis you have been looking for. Don't forget to view the 3D tour to get a good feel of this homes layout. Won't last long so make sure you book a time to come check out this hidden gem!
- MLS® #O5774801
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,317
- Year Built1999
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected
- FeaturesDeed Restricted
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- ViewIn City Limits, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Pool View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolAuto Cleaner, Gunite, In Ground, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesSliding Doors, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes, Rods
- Days on Market14
- Address2012 Wekiva Reserve Blvd
- SubdivisionWekiva Reserve
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32703
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories2
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryClay Springs Elem
- MiddlePiedmont Lakes Middle
- HighWekiva High
- Listing OfficeCentury 21 Alton Clark
Price Change History for 2012 Wekiva Reserve Blvd, Apopka, FL (MLS® #O5774801)
|Price Reduced (from $315,000)||$310,000||$5,000 (1.59%)|
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 18th, 2019 at 2:30pm EDT.