2302 Carol Woods Way, Apopka
Fabulous home sitting on over 1/3 acre of land with mature landscaping. The open floor plan envelopes you when you step foot in the foyer. You can then view the beautiful spacious area of the living and dining room. The split plan gives you two guest rooms, a small bonus room next to the master bedroom can be used as a study, library, work out room or nursery with its own bathroom. The family room displays amazing brick and wooden accents with wood burning fireplace and mantle that is open from the kitchen. In addition, you have a lovely master suite with an en suite with his and her master vanities and great closets. If you love to entertain, you have an extra large Florida room with beautiful views of the pool and lush lot. As a bonus, there is room for a boat or R/V to the right side of the home. You must see this great home with many extras. In addition, the roof, gutters and skylights were replaced in October, 2018 with a transferable warranty and the AC is 4 years old. The deck has almost new pressurized wood and pavers and their are 8 cameras installed with heat sensors that will secure your safety. The septic was cleaned a few months ago. Don't miss this exceptional home!
- MLS® #O5773981
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,451
- Year Built1986
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Private, Public
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewCorner Lot/Unit, Lot - Oversized, Sidewalk, Street Dead-End, Pool View, Wooded View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolAuto Cleaner, Gunite, In Ground
- ExteriorBlock, Siding, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, French Doors, Irrigation System, Rain Gutters, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market17
- Address2302 Carol Woods Way
- SubdivisionCarol Woods
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32712
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Wood
- Interior FeaturesAttic Fan, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, L Dining, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Skylight(s), Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingElectric, Exhaust Fans
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesWood Burning
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryClay Springs Elem
- MiddlePiedmont Lakes Middle
- HighWekiva High
- Listing OfficeWatson Realty Corp
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 18th, 2019 at 2:15pm EDT.