2692 Spicebush Loop, Apopka
Come see this lovely home located within the desirable community of Arbor Ridge! After a long week of work, invite the neighbors over for a BBQ on the oversized back screened-in patio which is perfect for entertaining. As the youngsters are playing a game of catch in the large back yard, grill up some of your world famous BBQ ribs for everyone to enjoy! The kitchen will bring out the gourmet chef in you with plenty of solid surface countertops, 42'' cabinetry, custom tiled backsplash, eat-in kitchen space and a large breakfast bar. As the afternoon thunderstorms start to roll in bring the party inside to the large family room to relax or keep the party going outside under the covered lanai. For special occasions, the formal living and dining rooms, with solid wood flooring throughout, are sure to impress all of your guests! After the rain has passed everyone could head over to the community pool and playground to enjoy the rest of the afternoon! If your guests or family decide to stay for a few days they will love the private guest quarters that can be closed off from the living space for added privacy. This home is conveniently located close to major highways, top rated schools, shopping and dining. Don't hesitate because this lovely home won't last
- MLS® #O5773287
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,499
- Year Built2006
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Sprinkler Recycled
- FeaturesPlayground, Pool
- ParkingGarage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes, Rods
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Heritage Realty
- Address2692 Spicebush Loop
- SubdivisionArbor Rdg Ph 01 B
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32712
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Range, Refrigerator, Water Softener
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesFamily Room
- # of Stories1
- Days on Market2
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 26th, 2019 at 2:29am EDT.