3061 Floral Way, Apopka
Step into this impressive 4 bedroom 2 bath pool home located in the highly sought after Seminole County school district. Upon entering to the left find a spacious formal dining room and to the right the formal living currently being utilized as a game room. Cathedral ceilings and plantation shutters with ample natural light compliment striking Tigerwood hardwood flooring that leads from the foyer to a sizable living area. Slide open either set of durable glass doors to enter the screened-in newly resurfaced rear patio with a sparkling saltwater pool and large back yard with privacy fence. This property features a split floor-plan with the living area opening up to the kitchen and breakfast nook; three bedrooms are located on the left side of the home and the owner’s suite on the right. A newly installed roof, HVAC system and hot water heater are the cherries on top of this dazzling dwelling, make an appointment to come see this beauty today.
- MLS® #O5772883
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,114
- Year Built1996
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Available, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Meter, Underground Utilities, Water Available
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Off Street
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- Has PoolYes
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Irrigation System, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered, Storage
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market18
- Address3061 Floral Way
- CountySeminole County
- Zip Code32703
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCrown Molding, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Vaulted Ceiling(s)
- AppliancesConvection Oven, Dishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- HighLake Brantley High
- Listing OfficeOlde Town Brokers Inc
Price Change History for 3061 Floral Way, Apopka, FL (MLS® #O5772883)
|Price Reduced (from $360,000)||$354,900||$5,100 (1.42%)|
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 26th, 2019 at 2:44am EDT.