1071 Rock Creek St, Apopka
Owner Pride shows in this, three year-young 4BR/3BA split plan home! Formal Living, Dining Room and Open Floor Plan. The gourmet kitchen overlooking the spacious family room is ideal for entertaining. Lots of cabinets in a chocolate wood, stainless appliances including a wine cooler, granite, an apron sink and lots of counter space and breakfast bar. A range top with beautiful range hood, built-in oven, microwave, and a walk-in pantry. Upgraded French Door Refrigerator and large bottom freezer. Lots of natural lighting. The Master Bedroom is a great size, with a sitting area, tray ceiling, and walk-in closet. The master en suite consists of double vanities and sinks, a garden tub and separate shower. All of the secondary bedrooms are a good size and have large closets. 3 Car Garage both equipped with a door opener. This home boasts great curb appeal with its tropical landscaping. Relax or have a BBQ on the covered back patio, or get some sun on the open extended patio. Large fenced yard overlooking the green space with No Backyard Neighbors.
- MLS® #O5772290
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3,010
- Year Built2016
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Public, Sewer Connected
- FeaturesDeed Restricted, Sidewalk
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Oversized
- # of Garages3
- ViewLevel, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Wooded View
- ExteriorBlock, Stone, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Irrigation System, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Insulated Windows
- Days on Market92
- Address1071 Rock Creek St
- SubdivisionRock Springs Ridge
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32712
- InteriorCeramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Other, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesCooktop, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Wine Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryWolf Lake Elem
- MiddleWolf Lake Middle
- HighApopka High
- Listing OfficeSellstate Ultimate Realty
Price Change History for 1071 Rock Creek St, Apopka, FL (MLS® #O5772290)
|Price Reduced (from $390,000)||$385,000||$5,000 (1.28%)|
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 26th, 2019 at 1:30am EDT.