2099 Sunbow Ave, Apopka
Just Listed!! Beautiful 4 bedroom 3.5 bath home on an oversized premium lot in the very desirable Emerson Park Community. This 2871 square foot home features separate formal living and dinning room, large family room, gourmet kitchen, oversized master bedroom, master bath plus guest half bath all on the first level. Second floor includes 3 additional bedrooms, 2 baths, large loft and additional storage closets. Just to mention a few of the many upgrades are the wood-look porcelain tile throughout the whole first level, custom window treatments and upgraded ceiling fans and light fixtures throughout. Kitchen upgrades include exotic granite counter tops, energy efficient stainless steel appliances and decorative tile backsplash below and above the espresso cabinetry. Master bedroom upgrades include a decorative accent wall and 2 separate closets. Master bath includes garden tub and separate shower with decorative tile, indoor water closet and duel vanity. The huge backyard and extended paver patio with lush landscaping are great for entertaining or just relaxing and taking in the beautiful views of the open greenspace and conservation. Home is very clean, shows like a model and is move in ready. The community features a large clubhouse, fitness center, oversized pool with swim lanes, dog parks and playground all within 2 miles of the new 429 expressway. Only a very few lots like this in the neighborhood and rarely do they come available. Put this on your list to see today!
- MLS® #O5769995
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,871
- Year Built2014
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Recycled, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesClubhouse, Fitness, Park, Playground, Pool, Fitness, Sidewalk
- ParkingCovered, On Street, Parking Pad, Portico
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewConservation, Greenbelt, Hilly, In County, Lot - Oversized, Street Paved, Greenbelt View, Wooded View
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Lighting, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes, Window Treatments
- Listing OfficeCharles Rutenberg Realty Orlando
- Address2099 Sunbow Ave
- SubdivisionEmerson Park A B C D E K L M N
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32703
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Freezer, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesDecorative, Electric
- Days on Market2
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 26th, 2019 at 1:30am EDT.