1734 Majestic Oak Dr, Apopka
IMPRESSIVE CUSTOM BUILT home in Sweetwater Country Club. This is a DREAM HOME opportunity! 5/4 home has over 3400 sq ft and is well appointed. Formal living and dining rooms plus family room. Huge open kitchen features 42-inch cabinets, Stainless appliances, Granite counter tops, island, breakfast bar, eat-in nook and overlooks the family room with stacked stone fireplace and French doors to the lanai. Master suite opens to the lanai and has a grand master bath with Jacuzzi tub, separate shower, dual sinks, and California closet. Outstanding luxury upgrades throughout include Acacia wood and tile flooring, Granite counters, crown molding, 10-foot ceilings, tile roof, 2 master suites. Stunning circular staircase leads to large 5th bedroom which could be guest suite, home theater, playroom, office...with balcony, full bath, and its own A/C. View of pool from almost all rooms. Enjoy entertaining in the wonderful outdoor recreation space with expanded lanai, pool & spa, summer kitchen, plus open patio with fireplace and play area, privacy fenced yard. Very private and peaceful setting with no neighbors on 3 sides. 3-car side entry garage plus lots of extra parking space. Wekiva Springs Park is right down the road to enjoy all kinds of outdoor activities. Truly a MUST SEE! All information recorded in the MLS is intended to be accurate but cannot be guaranteed, Buyer advised to verify.
- MLS® #O5769742
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage3,464
- Year Built2000
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesPublic, Sewer Connected
- FeaturesVehicle Restrictions, Deed Restricted
- ParkingCircular Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewCul-de-sac, Level, Lot - Oversized, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Wooded View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Fenced, French Doors, Irrigation System, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market50
- Address1734 Majestic Oak Dr
- SubdivisionSweetwater Country Club Sec D
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32712
- InteriorCarpet, Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Convection Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Water Softener
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- FireplacesGas, Family Room
- ElementaryClay Springs Elem
- MiddlePiedmont Lakes Middle
- HighWekiva High
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Classic Realty
Price Change History for 1734 Majestic Oak Dr, Apopka, FL (MLS® #O5769742)
|Price Reduced||$489,900||$10,100 (2.02%)|
|Price Reduced (from $520,000)||$500,000||$20,000 (3.85%)|
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 26th, 2019 at 1:30am EDT.