2118 Glen Laurel Dr, Apopka
GORGEOUS fully solar powered pool home with over $100,000 in upgrades. Expect to be impressed with this 4 bedroom, additional office/den and 3 full baths that is Move-In Perfect. As you enter the double glass front doors you will be delighted with all the designer touches throughout. White cabinetry in the kitchen with top of the line stainless steel appliances, granite counter tops and an extra large island/breakfast bar. The Master suite has his/her closets and the master bath has a garden tub, separate shower, dual vanities and sinks. Open floor plan with high ceilings, split bedrooms and lots of natural light. The covered outdoor living space comes with a custom built in summer kitchen, brick pavers surrounding the sparkling pool and a fire pit for cooler evenings making this the perfect home for outdoor entertaining. Upgrades include: $40,000 Tesla solar system, expanded covered lanai/summer kitchen, luxury vinyl flooring, plantation shutters, and the fabulous outdoor pool area. Call for your private showing today!
- MLS® #O5767727
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,652
- Year Built2013
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Solar, Sprinkler Meter
- FeaturesPlayground, Gated Community, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Sidewalk
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- ViewSidewalk, Street Paved, Street Private
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Irrigation System, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Kitchen, Sliding Doors, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot Description1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- WindowsBlinds, ENERGY STAR Qualified Windows, Shutters
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Heritage Realty
- Address2118 Glen Laurel Dr
- SubdivisionWekiva Run Ph Iii-b
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32712
- InteriorCarpet, Tile, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Solar Hot Water
- HeatingCentral, Solar
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- Days on Market21
Price Change History for 2118 Glen Laurel Dr, Apopka, FL (MLS® #O5767727)
|Price Reduced (from $420,000)||$410,000||$10,000 (2.38%)|
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 26th, 2019 at 2:15am EDT.