7514 Lake Dr #1, Belle Isle
Make sure to see the 3d tour. 4 bedroom 2.5 bath 3100 sq ft pool home in Belle Isle, updated and ready to move in! Sitting on a huge corner lot just steps from the community boat ramp and dock onto Lake Conway chain, this home has a recently remodeled kitchen that will not disappoint. The owner spared no expense on the cabinets, granite counters, soft close drawers, etc. The master has been remodeled to now include a huge master bath and closet. Second bedroom has now taked the older master walk in closet! The great room is huge with plenty of room to organize it how you like, complete with wood burning fireplace. Everything opens up to the long Florida room along the back that overlooks the screened in pool and patio areas. No need to worry about replacing the roof any time soon, its all metal! Hook up for emergency generator is in place, water softener, huge garage that can fit 4 cars in it tandem and a large driveway to park a boat, every detail of this house has been loved and maintained by the owner and you can tell. Large indoor laundry room just off garage as well as the 4th bedroom are on the first level. Living areas and a half bath are also downstairs with the remaining 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, one with jet tub, all upstairs. A house this size and condition doesn't come along often in Belle Isle unless its on the lake and starting over a million.
- MLS® #O5761797
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,103
- Year Built1978
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Fire Hydrant
- FeaturesBoat Slip, Dock
- ParkingBoat, Golf Cart Parking, Oversized
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewCorner Lot/Unit, In City Limits
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Fenced, Irrigation System, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Listing OfficeThe Team Real Estate Group Inc
- Address7514 Lake Dr #1
- AreaOrlando/Pinecastle/Oakridge/ Edgewood
- SubdivisionBelle Isle Pines Unit 01
- CityBelle Isle
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32809
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Open Floorplan, Skylight(s), Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesWood Burning
- StoriesThree Or More Story
- Days on Market79
Price Change History for 7514 Lake Dr #1, Belle Isle, FL (MLS® #O5761797)
|Price Reduced||$439,000||$5,000 (1.13%)|
|Price Reduced||$444,000||$900 (0.20%)|
|Price Reduced||$444,900||$5,000 (1.11%)|
|Price Reduced||$449,900||$5,000 (1.10%)|
|Price Reduced||$454,900||$5,099 (1.11%)|
|Show More (1)|
|Price Reduced (from $464,900)||$459,999||$4,901 (1.05%)|
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 26th, 2019 at 2:00am EDT.