212 N Lake Cortez Dr, Apopka
IMAGINE, A MOVE IN READY PROPERTY ON OVER 1/4-ACRE WITH A SPLIT BEDROOM PLAN AND KITCHEN THAT OPENS TO YOUR FAMILY ROOM. Sit on your front covered patio and watch your quaint community come together. Enter through front door and you'll be greeted by spacious foyer, dual storage closets and to your right is your living room and dining room (with glass sliders to your patio), laminate flooring throughout living spaces and LARGE picture window allowing the Florida sunshine in looking over your front yard. Through your foyer you have access to the FAMILY ROOM and GALLEY kitchen that enters the dining room AND OVERLOOKS your spacious family room with glass slider to your expansive screened patio. Kitchen equipped with stainless refrigerator, stainless range/stove and dishwasher, cute picture window looks over your screened patio, closet pantry and breakfast bar with additional seating - great for entertaining into your family room! MASTER SUITE is located off your formal dining room with walk-in closet and private en-suite bathroom including shower/tub combo. Bedroom 2, 3 and 4 are located off your family room with shared UPGRADED bathroom that has access to your patio. Spacious guest bathroom with beautiful new shower tile, shower/tub combo and spacious vanity. SPACIOUS SCREENED PATIO overlooking your 1/4+ acre property with LARGE orange tree and growing grapefruit tree among others! LOVELY COMMUNITY with close proximity to major highways, restaurants, dining and great schools!
- MLS® #O5747859
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,661
- Year Built1973
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Sprinkler Well
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Lot - Oversized, Street Paved, Wooded View
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Sliding Doors, Fruit Trees, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market58
- Address212 N Lake Cortez Dr
- SubdivisionLake Mendelin Estates
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32703
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Split Bedroom, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Range, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- ElementaryClay Springs Elem
- MiddlePiedmont Lakes Middle
- HighWekiva High
- Listing OfficeExp Realty Llc
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on February 15th, 2019 at 1:44pm EST.