3154 Foxwood Dr, Apopka
Looking for the perfect Central Florida location? Do not miss the opportunity to own a beautifully renovated home in the highly desirable Foxwood community in Apopka. This amazing 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom home is on a corner lot with an almost quarter acre of land. Home features a large family room perfect for a home theatre. Spacious fenced backyard with rear gate vehicle access. The front driveway is wide and features a large 2-car garage. The front and rear patios are an enchanting retreat. The roof was done in June 2018. This home is move-in ready, with new ceramic flooring everywhere, remodeled bathrooms, and fresh paint. This is an ideal home for any Central Floridian searching for an amazing neighborhood and in the Seminole County school district; a Premier National School District. Easy commute to Orlando, Maitland, Altamonte Springs, Mount Dora, and more. The house is available for immediate showings so schedule a tour - you won't be disappointed!
- MLS® #O5747642
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,731
- Year Built1981
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available
- ParkingGarage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewCorner Lot/Unit, In County, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Hurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Mature Landscaping
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market86
- Address3154 Foxwood Dr
- SubdivisionFoxwood Ph 2 First Add
- CountySeminole County
- Zip Code32703
- InteriorCeramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesWood Burning
- ElementaryWekiva Elementary
- MiddleTeague Middle
- HighLake Brantley High
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Advantage Iii Realty
Price Change History for 3154 Foxwood Dr, Apopka, FL (MLS® #O5747642)
|Price Reduced||$254,900||$7,700 (2.93%)|
|Price Reduced||$262,600||$3,300 (1.24%)|
|Price Reduced||$265,900||$3,100 (1.15%)|
|Price Reduced (from $279,900)||$269,000||$10,900 (3.89%)|
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on February 15th, 2019 at 1:46pm EST.