1179 Crispwood Ct, Apopka
This Turn Key Home features two master suites, an island kitchen, stainless steel appliances, granite counter tops with a decorative tile back splash, and 36” cabinets with crown molding and soft close drawers. The kitchen cabinets are American Woodmark and the Roof is NEW!! It is perfectly located, walking distance from the community pool and tennis courts, with beautiful lake views and sunsets. It is a very short distance from many convenient stores like Sam's, the brand new Neighborhood Walmart, 24hr Fitness, Ross, Marshalls, Bealls, and Hobby Lobby, which are all less than a mile away! Schedule your appointment today, homes like this one don't come on the market often!
- MLS® #O5747581
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,509
- Year Built1989
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public
- FeaturesPlayground, Tennis Courts, Deed Restricted, Pool
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewCul-de-sac, In County, Level, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Water View
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Irrigation System, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Listing OfficeYoung Real Estate
- Address1179 Crispwood Ct
- SubdivisionPiedmont Lakes
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32703
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Other
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesConvection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- FireplacesFamily Room, Wood Burning
- StoriesTwo Story
- Days on Market66
Price Change History for 1179 Crispwood Ct, Apopka, FL (MLS® #O5747581)
|Price Reduced||$294,999||$4,001 (1.34%)|
|Price Reduced||$299,000||$10,000 (3.24%)|
|Price Reduced (from $320,000)||$309,000||$11,000 (3.44%)|
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on February 15th, 2019 at 1:32pm EST.