438 Knightswood Dr, Apopka
Need to accommodate a big family or plenty of visitors? This versatile 3-bedroom home with office is easily reconfigured into a 4-bedroom property, ready to welcome extra numbers. The secret is the office on the 1st floor, which easily converts back to a bedroom, complete with closet and access to a full off-suite bathroom. The well thought out floor plan fairly distributes the space, incorporating 2 combination rooms and a bonus loft for convenience. Entertaining is made easy with a dining room that flows seamlessly into a formal living room, making a welcoming and convenient space for gatherings of friends and family. Acknowledging that the kitchen is often the heart of the home where the family spends the most time, the builder allocated a generous amount of space for a kitchen that opens up to a family room for everyday use, more casual dining, and leisure. Three bedrooms and a loft are located on the second story, accessed from both sides of the home with a double half-turn staircase. Offering the benefits of versatility, practicality, and comfort, this home can become your castle. Available homes in Apopka remain low, so don’t miss out on this opportunity. Come and visit as soon as possible.
- MLS® #O5747528
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,768
- Year Built2000
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Electricity Connected, Sewer Connected, Street Lights
- # of Garages3
- Garages3 Car Garage
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market28
- Address438 Knightswood Dr
- SubdivisionPines Wekiva Sec 02 Ph 02 Tr D
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32712
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), High Ceiling(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryDream Lake Elem
- MiddleApopka Middle
- HighApopka High
- Listing OfficeGines, Llc
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on December 17th, 2018 at 2:44am EST.