1570 Golfside Village Blvd, Apopka
Original Owner has Meticulously maintained and updated this home over the years and spared no expense doing so. This light and bright home lives large and features 2 master suites, an oversized garage with floored attic, a cozy but open floor plan, screened patio, no rear neighbors and custom details throughout! Professional landscaping with lush green grass greet you when you drive up to this home. The front door opens to a vaulted ceiling and rectified edge tile floor. The recently remodeled kitchen features solid wood cabinets with full extension drawers, granite counters, designer backsplash, large closet pantry and high end stainless steel appliances! The kitchen overlooks the great room and has a cozy eating area. The great room with plantation shutters and wood burning fireplace has a built in entertainment center that can accomodate a 70" TV and has loads of storage. Create the ambiance you desire with dimmer switches throughout this home! The spacious master bedroom has 2 closets -one a walk in, vaulted ceiling,plantation shutters, french doors to the patio and a luxurious master bath. The master bath has double sinks, jetted tub and a separate shower stall. The secondary en suite bedroom is a nice size and also features a vaulted ceiling. 2 sets of french doors open from the great room to a covered screened patio that overlooks peaceful wide green space for you to enjoy. Great commuting patterns via Wekiva Parkway/429 to the attractions, Florida Hospital,Orlando,Heathrow and more! Welcome home!
- MLS® #O5747205
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,582
- Year Built1988
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- FeaturesDeed Restricted, Golf Carts OK
- ParkingGarage Door Opener, Oversized
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- Exterior FeaturesFrench Doors, Irrigation System, Lighting, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Listing OfficeFlorida Home Team Realty
- Address1570 Golfside Village Blvd
- SubdivisionErrol Golfside Village
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32712
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Porcelain Tile
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesConvection Oven, Dishwasher, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesFamily Room, Wood Burning
- StoriesOne Story
- Days on Market27
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on December 17th, 2018 at 1:44am EST.