4117 Rock Hill Loop, Apopka
This stunning pool home is conveniently located in the sought after neighborhood of Rock Springs Ridge in beautiful Apopka. It sports a large open floor plan with high ceilings, numerous upgrades such as BRAZILIAN MAHOGANY HARD WOOD FLOORS and is priced perfectly for that person that is ready for an upgraded lifestyle. The double entry door usher you into a very large, open living & dining room area filled with natural light then wonder into the very spacious kitchen/family room area perfect for the entertainer in you especially since the house already has an upgraded surround sound system in place. Large sliding doors usher you to the most enchanting spacious screened-in pool overlooking the Golf Course and with Ceramic Grill to accommodate your perfect outdoor retreat. Large Bedrooms with walk-in closets make make this home a gem especially the luxuriously spacious Master Suite with Tray ceilings, a sitting area and sliding glass doors that lead out to the Pool. The Master Bath is a retreat within it self as it sport a huge double walk-in shower, Tub and his/hers Closets. This modern home also features a Central Vacuum System to complete the life of luxury and convenience. Rush over to view this house with all it's upgrades as this will not last! SELLER IS MOTIVATED SO MAKE AN OFFER TODAY!!
- MLS® #O5747186
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,932
- Year Built2005
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- ParkingGarage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewNear Golf Course, Golf Course View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Outdoor Grill, Sliding Doors, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Listing OfficeFlorida Home Resolutions Realty Group Llc
- Address4117 Rock Hill Loop
- SubdivisionRock Spgs Rdg Ph Iv-b
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32712
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Central Vaccum, Coffered Ceiling(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Split Bedroom, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesCooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Range, Refrigerator, Solar Hot Water Owned, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- Days on Market29
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on December 17th, 2018 at 3:15am EST.