712 Primrose Willow Way, Apopka
Spend relaxing evenings on your covered lanai while taking in beautiful conservation views on this HALF ACRE home site. This inviting ENERGY STAR Certified home features 4 Bedrooms, 3.5 Baths, Study, Media Room, Covered Lanai, 3 Car Garage. Combined formal living and dining room great for social gatherings and celebrating special occasions. The chef-inspired kitchen is open to the great room and features 42" cabinets w/crown molding, stainless appliances (GAS), quartz counters and dual pantries (closet and walk-in). Convenient first floor study gives you a private area while also keeping you close to family. Beautiful IRON STAIR RAILS lead to the second floor. Enjoy fun movie nights in the Media Room. The upstairs MASTER SUITE has a tray ceiling, large walk-in closet, dual vanity sinks with quartz counters, large semi-frameless glass shower w/ dry-off area and privacy lavatory. Stunning 6"x36" Wood-Looking porcelain tiles in main ares. Increased curb appeal with brick paver porch, driveway & walkway. ENERGY STAR features with R-38 Insulation, 15 SEER HVAC and Tankless Gas Water Heater provide savings with Low Utility Bills. Located close to shopping, Wekiwa Springs State Park, SR 441 and 429. Lakeshore of Wekiva is a GATED community offering residents a passive and active park to enjoy.
- MLS® #O5746883
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,646
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Public, Water Available
- FeaturesGated Community, Park, Playground, Deed Restricted, Gated Community, Sidewalk
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Sidewalk, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsThermal Windows
- Days on Market133
- Address712 Primrose Willow Way
- SubdivisionLakeshore Of Wekiva
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32712
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesEating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesCooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Tankless Water Heater
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryDream Lake Elem
- MiddleApopka Middle
- HighApopka High
- Listing OfficeBeazer Realty Corporation
Price Change History for 712 Primrose Willow Way, Apopka, FL (MLS® #O5746883)
|Price Reduced||$499,000||$10,000 (1.96%)|
|Price Reduced||$509,000||$10,000 (1.93%)|
|Price Reduced||$519,000||$2,000 (0.38%)|
|Price Reduced (from $531,445)||$521,000||$10,445 (1.97%)|
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 24th, 2019 at 11:29am EDT.