712 Primrose Willow Way, Apopka
Under Construction until mid-March. Second image depicts actual exterior color scheme. Located close to shopping, Wekiwa Springs State Park, SR 441 and 429, this inviting ENERGY STAR Certified home features 4 Bedrooms, 3.5 Baths, Study, Media Room, Covered Lanai, 3 Car Garage and is on a HALF ACRE home site. Combined FORMAL Dining & Living Room. Kitchen open to Great Room perfect for entertaining. Kitchen features 42" Designer Cabinets w/Crown Molding in Espresso, Stainless Steel Appliances (GAS), Viatera Quartz Counters in Rococo and Dual Pantries (closet and walk-in). Convenient First Floor STUDY. Beautiful IRON STAIR RAILS to the Second Floor. Enjoy fun movie nights in the MEDIA ROOM. Upstairs MASTER SUITE has Tray Ceiling, Large Walk-in Closet, Dual Vanity Sinks with Quartz Counters, Large Semi-Frameless Glass Shower w/ dry-off area and Privacy Lavatory. Viatera quartz counters in all secondary bathrooms, stunning 6"x36" WOOD-LIKE Porcelain tiles in Foyer, Dining, Living, Kitchen, Great Room, Laundry and Bathrooms. BRICK PAVER Driveway, Walkway & Porch. ENERGY STAR features with R-38 Insulation, 15 SEER HVAC and Tankless Gas Water Heater provide savings with Low Utility Bills. Lakeshore of Wekiva is a GATED community offering residents a passive and active park to enjoy.
- MLS® #O5746883
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,646
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Public, Water Available
- FeaturesGated Community, Park, Playground, Deed Restricted, Gated Community, Sidewalk
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Sidewalk, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsThermal Windows
- Days on Market92
- Address712 Primrose Willow Way
- SubdivisionLakeshore Of Wekiva
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32712
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesEating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesCooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Tankless Water Heater
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryDream Lake Elem
- MiddleApopka Middle
- HighApopka High
- Listing OfficeBeazer Realty Corporation
Price Change History for 712 Primrose Willow Way, Apopka, FL (MLS® #O5746883)
|Price Reduced||$509,000||$10,000 (1.93%)|
|Price Reduced||$519,000||$2,000 (0.38%)|
|Price Reduced (from $531,445)||$521,000||$10,445 (1.97%)|
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on February 15th, 2019 at 1:59pm EST.