3823 Dunedin Ct, Apopka
Stunning Custom Home * Beautiful Landscaped over 1/2 ACRE on a quiet cul-de-sac in desirable Rock Springs Ridge. Perfect open design, 3 way split plan, porcelain tile thru out, Custom Plantation Shutters, lovely décor, neutral colors in this gorgeous home with 5 Bedrooms, 3 1/2 Baths or private bonus room upstairs with ½ bath for a perfect media room, playroom or office. Enjoy a delightful gourmet kitchen in the heart of the home that adjoins a spacious family room for everyone to enjoy gathering. Beautiful granite counters, breakfast bar, luncheon area, LG SS appliances & walk in pantry. Separate Dining area & Living Room for special occasions. A Magnificent 34 x 27 (918sqft) Screened Patio with brick design flooring, 3 ceiling fans makes this outdoor living space perfect for a gourmet outdoor kitchen to enjoy FL weather & entertain all while having one of the most beautiful views found in RSR. Lush 360 degree low maintenance landscape surrounds this home with paver stone walkways & fenced. You might even see horses trotting by. Master Suite with a view of nature, luxurious Master Spa Bath, relaxing tub, large walk-in shower, his & her vanities, toilet room & expansive his & her closet. Off your Master Suite is a private office or sitting area. This is a beautiful home on a picturesque over 1/2 Acre lot & 3 car garage adds so much value to this unique home. Perfect location, Wolf Lake School Dist, minutes from Wekiwa Park, 429, 414 & Wekiva Parkway. Many Upgrades, ask for Home's Added Features Page.
- MLS® #O5746703
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,058
- Year Built2000
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleCustom, Patio
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Sprinkler Recycled
- FeaturesDeed Restricted
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Oversized
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewCul-de-sac, In County, Key Lot, Near Golf Course, Lot - Oversized, Street Dead-End, Street Paved, Greenbelt View, Wooded View
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesDog Run, Fenced, Irrigation System, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- Days on Market17
- Address3823 Dunedin Ct
- SubdivisionRock Springs Ridge Ph 1
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32712
- InteriorPorcelain Tile
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Tray Ceiling(s), Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryWolf Lake Elem
- MiddleWolf Lake Middle
- HighApopka High
- Listing OfficeCharles Rutenberg Realty Orlando
Price Change History for 3823 Dunedin Ct, Apopka, FL (MLS® #O5746703)
|Price Increased (from $384,000)||$385,000||$1,000 (0.26%)|
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on December 17th, 2018 at 1:44am EST.